- Where can I park for the BOSTON SKI & Snowboard Expo?
Please refer to this LINK for information about parking in the area.
- Can I sell my product at the Expos?
Our expos each have an exclusive retail partner so any products being sold by another vendor at the expo need to be approved by them. Typically, unique products that are not sold by them are not a problem, but you would not be allowed to sell skis or snowboards, ski/snowboard apparel, goggles, and some other snowsports related products. Please send us a brochure or a link to your webpage with information on your product to receive approval for selling.
- I'm looking for information on the expos in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.
BEWI is no longer involved in these expos. Please contact Tradeshows West, the producer of them, at 503-249-7733, or visit their webpage at www.skifever.org.
- I'm exhibiting at one of your expos - Where do I get the set-up info?
You can access and print out the exhibitor packet by clicking here, or you can visit the individual expo pages under the Exhibitor tab on the menu above. Set-up hours, information on ordering furniture, electricity, phone & internet service, hotels, as well as other details you may need to know can all be found in these locations under the Exhibitors tab, and then the specific city.
- I'm exhibiting at one of your expos and would like to sample my food product. Do I need a permit?
Yes, there are certain guidelines that must be followed and in some cases a fee. If you're exhibiting in Denver, click HERE for the policies and guidelines and HERE for the sampling form to be submitted prior to the expo. If you're exhibiting in Boston, click HERE . Please contact us if you have any questions about food product sampling at our expos.
- Can I pay for my booth with a credit card?
Yes, click HERE for the required Credit Card Authorization Form.
- How do I get credentials when I'm working a booth at one of the Expos?
Please visit our Badge Request section for information on credentials and guest tickets.
- What is the attendance at your expos?
Please visit our demographics page.
- What are the dates for your upcoming expos?
Please check the homepage for this year's dates. Dates for next year's expos will be announced at the beginning of the year.
- Are there any employment opportunities with BEWI Productions, Inc.?
While there are currently no openings at BEWI, you are welcome to forward your resume if you think you may be a good candidate for a future opportunity. Regarding temporary employment at our expos, we have a network of friends and family that help out each year so are not usually looking to hire outside help at the expos
If you have a question that is not answered here on our webpage please contact us.